National Distribution Centre, UK
From our premises at the National Distribution Centre, 5 mins from junction 10 of the M6, we can offer services including:
- A cash and carry service, to allow you to browse and collect from our vast range of stock.
- An order picking service, to allow you to pre-order mixed stock items for collection later, or for delivery to your premises.
- Regular, palletised delivery with a discounted price for full pallet orders of any one item.
- Delivery on a dedicated tail-lift vehicle when your premises have no fork lift truck.
- Groupage delivery of pallets to any destination.
- Distribution nationwide across the UK mainland five days a week.
- Export deliveries Europe, Ireland and further to South Africa and Australasia.
- We can also offer a consolidation facility to customers who may not have premises in the UK, we can accept delivery of goods for these orders, and we can order pick and load containers to suit the needs of the customer.
- We can offer the peace of mind of secure, alarmed, CCTV monitored storage of your goods.
- Repacking of goods, relabelling of goods, additional labelling of goods in a controlled, purpose built environment, under our direct control, ready for UK sale or Export sale.
Massive Stock Holding
The premises at the National Distribution Centre, 5 minutes from junction 10 of the M6, include a cash and carry centre, and a large, pallet-racked warehousing facility which handles an average of 1500 pallets incoming each week, all year round, in a facility of around 4,500 square metres.
Our ability to offer an order-picking and preparation service enables our customers to order mixed pallets of goods, thus maximising their range on sale without having to hold large stocks.
At any given time, we will hold in stock a range of over 500 product lines, ready to be picked, palletised and delivered to customers.
Our premises offer secure, alarmed storage, with constant cctv monitoring; in the event of a customer requiring a consolidation service, we provide peace of mind by ensuring safe storage of the goods.
4-8 February 2018
Volume sector opens 3 Feb
HALL 12 STAND J10
Why not visit us at the UK’s premier gift and home trade event?